Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cooper the Graduate

Well, our Cooper Matthew is growing up and I'm not sure I like it. He does, he thinks it's great being 4 now. The first thing he tells people when he meets them is, "I'm four." When they say, "Oh, you are so big." He responds with, "Ya, I growed up so so big." As cute as it is when he says that, he's right, he has growed growed up so so big.  


He has been going to East Cross since he was right around 6 months old. It's like the 'Cheers' song, everyone knows Cooper's name. The boy is popular and leaves a mark on people and they can't forget who he is. His time at E.C. has come to a very sad end. He will be headed to Pre-K next fall. *sniff sniff* We have debated this decision on whether to send him or hold him back, but I think he needs to go. He's ready. 


I mean just look at him. 


This is Ms. Jo, Coop's teacher. This sweet lady taught Chloe and then she taught Cooper. I am so thankful for her heart and for loving on my kids. Unfortunately, this was her last year teaching at E.C. She is going to stay home and do more stuff for her church. Six years of changing kids lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14