Friday, May 25, 2012

From PreK to K

Chloe is officially a Kindergartner. It feels as weird typing it as it does saying it. She has grown so much since August, in all aspects. Looking at this picture, I can really see how much Cooper has also grown. WOW! Her first year of 'real school' was a success. I believe God placed the perfect teacher in her life, Mrs. Brashear.

We held Chloe back a year because her birthday is in August so she was the oldest kid in her class. It's been fun seeing her learn and come home with a new song or some rhyme. I foresee reading happening this summer. She is so close and can read a little here and there but I bet she nails it this summer. 
(I'm aware the pictures side by side messed up the look of my blog, but I need to see the pictures side by side to truly grasp the growth of the kids.)
















Colbie wasn't in the 'First Day of School' picture. She was too little to sit up alone and now she is walking and starting to talk. Crazy.


This is Chloe's teacher. She really took a liking to Cooper and Cooper really took a liking to her. On the last day, she asked Cooper if he wanted to go on the playground with the other kids. His face was priceless! He was in shock and so happy. When they came back in, he was line leader. It was so cute. He lead the class into the classroom and lined up to walk outside. It was a sweet moment to see. When I saw that, it sure did become more painful to move. It would be really great if Coop had Mrs. B as his teacher next year. He even knows the PE teacher! Like I've said before, everyone knows Cooper.

What a great school year for all of my kids. We were truly blessed with amazing teachers.
2011-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14