Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lately...

I've been trying to think of something to write about and although I've got ideas, it's the time to put them here that I lack. I'm squeezing a few minutes now before Colbie wakes up ready to eat.

Since I don't want to go into some philosophical rant or book review, I did finish another book called A Million Miles In A Thousand Years, but it's deep and not for today. Anyways, I thought I'd do a 'what's been happenin' lately' post. I print these posts, so if this sounds very repetitive because we talk or you read my twitter feed, sorry. I want these memories for later.

I'm right on with my reading schedule for the year. I call it 26in52 My health is good. Today it's ok, but most days it's good, so if we were in middle school math and the teacher said take the median average, it would be gook. HA! I'm in the process of getting my medicine. So back to stabbing myself with a needle! I haven't had to do that in over a year, kind of stinks to go back, really stinks. I'm really not looking forward to it, but it is what it is.

Chloe is becoming such a little lady. She wears a dress nearly 24/7. She wants to play in the mud while wearing a dress. She told me today that "When I growed up, I want to be a princess." I told her that was awesome and asked if she wanted to get married and be a mommy like me. She said, "Well, I feel like I do." Was sweet.

Cooper is a wild man. He recently helped Matt change a tire. His hands were covered in black grime and Cooper was super excited about it. He came up to me with his palms showing, "LOOK MOM!" Then he headed over to the gas tank area, opened the door and said, "I'm working on Dad's truck." He is a train loving builder/fixer.

Colbie is three months old. She loves to cuddle. If you hold her chest to chest, she grips you like a little koala bear or something, maybe a monkey or chimpanzee. She is a fun little girl.

Things are good.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new look on the blog.

    Miss you! I cant wait for our time together soon=)

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14