Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm Here!

I know. I know. I haven't blogged in over a month! A friend asked me why I stopped and my reason was 'not enough time.' That is partially true, I guess. I have time, I just don't have the motivation. I am going to attempt to be better because there are things I need to write for memories purpose. I print my blog into yearly books, therefore if it doesn't get written, I probably won't remember.

Lots going on in the casa. First, I'm 19 weeks pregnant an things are going well. In the past pregnancies, I wasn't working out and with this one I am and I feel great. My MS gets so much better when I'm prego. I joke that if someone could come up with a way to mimic pregnancy without the belly, they'd have a near cure! haha We get asked if we are going to find out the gender. My answer is, if I get my way, we are not finding out. Matt prefers to know. He says it's weird not knowing what to call it the whole time. I remember how fun it was when Cooper was born and we had no idea if he was a boy or a girl.

Second, we have an offer on a house in Broken Arrow. It's a short sale, which means we wait and wait and wait. So far, it's been, I think, just over a month since our offer was accepted by the seller. Waiting on the bank is the time consuming part. We aren't worried about it. We will either get it or not and are trusting God will pick the right one, as He is known to do. Our goal is to be in a place before school starts in the fall and for sure before the baby is due in September. Matt is looking forward to his commute being cut in half and I'm looking forward to many many things. We still have to put our house up for sale and hopefully it sells fast.

Third, Cooper turned four! We celebrated at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. I'll post those pictures soon I hope. Chloe is rocking school and just getting so smart! haha She is super close to being able to read. I'm really looking forward to that; reading with her.

Fourth, our church finally got a real life campus! We have been meeting in an elementary school for three years!! So nice to have a real building. It's been amazing to see the whole thing come to fruition. Love my church and the people at the Owasso campus are some very sincere amazing people.

Fifth, I'm addicted to spin.

1 comment:

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14