Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Needles of Torture.

You want to see a grown woman get choked up? Ask her to hold her daughter's arms like she is a criminal so a nurse can poke her three times in her scrawny 38 pound legs with a torture device filled with what was describe by your daughter as acid. (Acid is my word not hers.)

You want to see a grown MAN get choked up? Ask him to hold his son down like he is a deranged lunatic so a nurse can poke him three times in his scrawny 37 pound legs with a torture device filled with what seemed like fire and listen to you son beg for mercy and shake with pain. <---- That my friends brings a strong man to tears. My tears came when I was driving home and I no longer needed to hide it.

Taking an infant in for shots is nothing. I'd much rather do that than what I had to endure today ever. again! I just realized I get to do it two more times and Coop probably will get some for Kinder next year. Joy.

Driving home, reliving the screams of horror and pain I started thinking.

I bet it brings that unswallowable lump in God's throat to see His children in pain.

When the kids were done, we held them for a long time while they cried and we reassured them it was over and going to be o.k. So thankful we have His lap to climb into so we can cry while He reassures us it's going to be o.k.

Now I must go mend my hurting heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14