Monday, November 10, 2008

The Great Debate

I told Matt the other night that I needed to write a new post, but that nothing seemed important and worthy enough to follow my writings about John.

I feel torn.

Today isn't helping. It started raining around 10:30am. I love the rain. It speaks of peace, reflection, cup of creamer and sitting on the recliner.

(I'm slowly attempting to add humor, bare/bear with me.)

I had some funny posts in my mind, but I feel slightly guilty posting them seeing how a friend of mine is gone.

So my hope is I will put this post up and it will kind of be like a 'go between' if you will, a transition of sorts, into 'Funny Megan.' I promise to return to my obnoxious, slightly annoying, soap box stealing, opinionated, reflective and funny state very soon.

That is if you found me funny before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14