Friday, November 18, 2011

Finding My Funny

I mentioned a few years ago that I felt like I lost my funny. I had been through so much with my not feeling well, not being able to exercise, not knowing what was wrong with me, having a family to take care of, a commuting husband, doctors thinking I'm crazy, to finally a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis. The diagnosis didn't make the flowers smell any better but it definitly made me notice them more.

Now that I'm on the backside of that, I feel like I am finally coming up for air. I'm finally able to breath again. I'm able to laugh again.  Being able to run and exercise has beena huge factor in finding my funny.

I'm excited to bring back the funny. Now if I can just find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14