Wednesday, September 14, 2016

One More Sleep

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!!!" Cried my almost 6 year old daughter about her daddy leaving on a mission trip for 10 days.

"Ummm, same thing we always do.. Try to take over the world." I replied laughing at myself but was the only person laughing because I was the only 30 plus aged person in my car that got my joke.

Lots have asked if I need help.

I have no idea.

When Matt has traveled in the past it has been for just a few nights. I would mentally prepare for the things that could go wrong. I have a disaster plan. The kids were younger, crazy and didn't sleep. They are older now so the disaster that could go wrong, I'm not sure.

As long as no one calls an audible, we should be good!






No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14