Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Four Sleeps

I'm watching the 2nd Bridget Jones's Diary.

Matt is probably just waking up.

I'm about to go to bed and tomorrow will bring 3 more sleeps.

I had all these thoughts of blogging every night while he was gone but I have found myself going to bed at a reasonable hour! Who am I?

So I've been to London. (Remember what I'm watching.)

I went with my Dad... I can not remember what year. I think between high school and college, that summer. I think.

I got the jet lag really awesome like.

I wish I could remember more of it.

I remember we rode a train from Brighton to London. I assume we rode it back to Brighton but I can't remember. haha

Should also note, I've never seen any of the BJD movies.

Ok, I should go to bed. Sorry I don't have something really profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14