Tuesday, January 22, 2008

T.P= Toilet Paper

The past 5 days I have spent blowing and blowing my nose. It seems the harder I blow the more snot seems to just magically appear. I went grocery shopping last Wednesday and bought Angel Soft tissue b/c it was .97c for a pack of 4! The reasoning I bought A.S. was two-fold. First, I didn't want to walk all the way down the isle to get the oh so soft kind. Secondly, I couldn't pass up .97c. I told Matt the deal I got and he was excited, but I quickly told him not to expect .97c TP after the baby comes. I mean I need some Charmin for my sensitive areas after poppin' out a baby.

Wednesday was the purchase, and it is now Tuesday and how many of the four rolls do you think I have left? Right-o , NONE! In fact, I'm down to just a few more go arounds on the spool. With all the snot and all the peeing I'm probably going to have to go back to the Cha-cha cha Charmin sooner than I had wanted. Angel Soft does the job but can't stand the test of time.

Pray that in all the snot blowing I don't pop out a kid. Good thing I do my Kegel exercises or it might slide right out on the bathroom floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14