Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Sister

I thought I'd just update anyone that reads this on baby number 3. Or Baby Sister, as she's known to Chloe. Or Nameless Baby In My Belly, as she's known on Twitter. Or Baby#3.

Baby #3 is doing great! She is a very busy individual. I honestly do not know when she sleeps. I wake up in the night to use the bathroom and she makes sure to give me a good heave ho right into my ribs or bladder.

Names. We have been trying and trying to come up with a name. I think we have it, but I'm not 100% sure. Even when I am sure, I haven't decided if I am going to share or not.

I know I have made and do make fun of people who decide not to share the name, but it's been kind of cool not knowing who she is yet. By that I mean, we don't even know who she is, but God does and I find that very neat.

We don't have a bed/crib or a bassinet, which is fine. Not worried about it. She has a car seat, so that's most important really. At least we can bring her home! haha

But her name, shall remain a mystery, even to us. I can say it will most likely start with C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14