Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Reunion 2011 at Fin & Feather Resort

We had our family reunion earlier this month. I love spending time with these people. Matt's cousin, who also took these pictures, made this bubble thing. The kids went nuts because it created massive bubbles. 
 Love this picture because the bubbles just popped.
 Reminder, I did not take these. I was in the AC.
So cool to see a picture taken like a millisecond before this pops.
 Action shot. Love her face.

 Her eyes are closed. She's waiting on the 'POP!'


 Not sure why he's pouting.

We had such a great time. I didn't want to leave. All 13 of the grandkids were so well-behaved. Next year is going to be even better as there most likely won't be any infants, but all the kids will be older and so much fun. Every year will be filled with more and more blessings. So exciting.

Thanks Jake for taking these pictures. I wouldn't have them otherwise. Not sure why I am thanking you on here, you don't read my blog, but your sweet wife does.
My Family
(I can take credit for this photo.)

1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures. And Jake doesn't typically read your blog but he did today. I can't until next year! I love hanging out with the Knox family!

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14