Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bubbles...

It's been a while, but while in the bath tub once, Chloe farted and the bubbles came to the water's surface not to the back, but to the front of her. Matt was giving her a bath and she laughed and said, "Bubbles."

Matt cracked up, he told me, and I proceded to crack up.

Since, any time she farts she'll grab the front of her diaper and say with a giggle, "haha, bubbles." She doesn't yell it or make a big deal out of it, but it sure is funny. If she accidentally farts she'll tell us she made a bubble. Usually we laugh and then you see her tight fisted, red faced and trying to squeeze out another and she is successful 9 times out of 10.

At this moment, I am in the computer/ Cooper's room. Chloe is in her room "taking a nap" and I can hear her talking, singing and laughing. About 10 minutes ago, I heard a pop, not loud, come from her room. She giggles and I hear, "Bubbles." She says it ever so softly as if she's informing her stuffed animals of the noise and or smell that aroused them from their afternoon nap.

3 comments:

  1. Way too funny! That made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait for the first time in the bath when she says, "Candy Bar!" Gross!! :)

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14