Monday, February 11, 2008

It's A 4mp Camera, Don't Laugh

Chloe managed to get her little paws on my wonderful 4mp camera the other day. In order to get it back from her w/0 her throwing it and breaking it, I told her I would take a picture of her w/ her "dada." That's baby in Chloe language. I really wanted to let her give it a good heave ho on the kitchen floor and then when Matt gets home say, "Do you know what Chloe did today? She got a hold of my camera and when I went to get it from her she launched it and it broke. I am so sad." He knows I can't chase her and he, for the obvious reasons, can't either, so the story is believable.

The reason I did not let her "break" it is it's the only camera I have, even though it is far below sub-par. I know I mention this camera thing often, and it really drives Matt crazy, but it's just important. He understands the significance a new camera can and will have on our marriage and our future, but it still erks him that I mention this topic at least once a day. See, he wouldn't want a sub-par bow, or sub-par hunting boots. He may shoot a deer and it may not die and w/ bad boots the trek getting to get to where it should be would be a painful one b/c of his aching feet. I may shoot a picture of a deer and b/c the camera is sub-par the shot would come out blurry and grainy. It's all relative.

I did manage to get a few shots of Chloe posing w/ her baby.



1 comment:

  1. Ihear that the way to get what you want is to stop asking about it and soon enough they will think it's their idea and surprise you. :) I dunno. I hear it works. :)

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14