Friday, December 12, 2008

Angel Tree

With all the 'economy this and economy that,' I'm pretty much sick of hearing about how the world is coming to an end. I told Matt that at times I find myself saying, "Come Lord quickly."

But in the meantime, there are a few things that can be done to help those hit the hardest by the infamous 'E' word.

If and when you are Christmas shopping for your kids or a relative, grab ONE extra toy and take it by your local Salvation Army or local charity that is passing out gifts for children.

That little gift may be all a child gets for Christmas.

As of this morning, there were 720 Angels left at my local Salvation Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14