Friday, April 24, 2009

Solving The World's Problems

I am going to solve one of the world's problems right now. Hang on to your seat, this is going to be a doozy of a ride.

I have read stories of cell phone owners being charged multiple thousands of dollars in overage fees ie, over use of minutes, texting, internet service etc.

I read one story where a person was charged $27,000 for texting too much. Now yes, that person was a dummy for not knowing they DID NOT have unlimited texting, BUT the cell phone company is a dummy also.

See, do they (cell company) really believe they will ever see that $27,000? Doubtful.

Here is my solution to this small, minut world issue.

If you own a credit card there is a limit, and 9 times out of 10 you are unable to spend above the limit. You get cut-off.

My answer is? Once a certain dollar amount is reached in overages, the cell phone company should cut you off ! At least call you or text you to inform you. It is most likely that it is a child flapping their gums or getting arthritis in their fingers, not an adult. If it is the child, it is likely the adult doesn't know the child is doing this.

Therefore I propose cell phone companies create 'spending' limits for cell phone users.

Ok, that problem is solved, see how easy that was and it only took 2 minutes!!

Next on the agenda, ohh I don't know yet... These things just come to me. I can't fix all the world's issues in one day.... I'm not Obama. (that was 100% sarcasm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14