Thursday, February 12, 2009

An Idea For Pictures

This picture ranks in my top 5 most favoritest pictures I've taken. It probably would be number one if it weren't for the truck in the background. I haven't yet figured how to Photoshop it out. This was taken on Chloe's 2nd birthday way back in August of 2008. I liked it so much that I had it picture made into a postcard. When you order them you can have them, Wal-Mart, write something on the back, so I had them write "Jesus, I lift my hands in praise for the wonderful rain you have made and for the wonderful people I've met along the way."
-Chloe Joy

Since I printed one of Chloe, I wanted to print one of Cooper. This was taken a few days after Chloe's birthday photo. I had walked in Coop's room and found him on his belly, so I took some pictures and had them printed into thank you postcards.


On the back of this one, I had printed, "From my crib to yours, thank you." -Cooper Matthew

Just a fun idea of something to do with your pictures. The one of Chloe I used as a thank you card a few times and as a 'pick you up' kind of card.

I used Wal-Mart to print these, but I believe Mpix and snapfish also have the postcard option on their websites.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea! And I think they are some of the cutest kids in the world. Squeeze them for me =)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey send that pic to me and I can get the truck out of there for you if you want. Great shots, you need to come practice on my family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are adorable...what a good idea:)
    and...stay tuned for the photoshop thing you asked about..I'm still learning but am happy to share what I know...
    I will try to make time to explain soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love it. And that is an exceptional pic of Chloe, esp. when combined with the quote.

    fozingu

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14