Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tourist Attraction

I asked Matt last night if he read my post about breast-feeding and my milk supply. I asked him, " Did you laugh when I compared my boobs to Nellie Johnstone?"

"Ha, I did, but I was slightly confused for a second because I thought you were implying that your boobs are becoming a tourist attraction. 'Step right up folks, they no longer work, but aren't they a pretty sight?' "

He says that and I can't stop laughing. "I didn't even think about it like that. I was just implying that my boobs no longer funtion like Nellie, not that people should come check them out."

We have a good belly laugh and I begin to try to pump the remnants out of my oils wells before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14