Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Journal Entry...

A year ago today this is what I wrote in my journal that I keep for Matt...

9-13-07 Thurs. 11:30pm

Well, tonight has been an emotional night. We had to run to the ER b/c I was bleeding. We were told everything looks fine as of now, but that it can change. They did an U/S and we could see the baby and it had a heartbeat, bu they said to not get our hopes up. I'm scared b/c if I lose it they have to do a terrible procedure and I'm sad b/c we saw it and it just got more real. Before the U/S it was sad, but now if something goes wrong it'll hurt more. Now we wait and pray.
What more can we do? Sad thing... Nothing.
But I love you so much Matt.
Megan

Weird how looking back I can see and still feel what I felt a year ago. I look behind me and I see the little body that I thought I would never meet, lying in bed, sucking his thumb, not knowing the wiser.

I don't mean to stir emotions in people, sorry if I did. I love you all. And I love you my Cooper Bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14