Monday, September 29, 2008

Mmmm Paint

I needed a shower and I needed one bad.

So I put Chloe in her chair with her water color paints, a paint brush, water and paper. I turn on Elmo. (Don't judge me.)

I put Cooper in his bed.

"Chloe, mommy is going to take a shower. Can you paint me a picture of Elmo?"

"Yeaaaaa."

"Ok, thank you. I will hurry."

My house is around 1000 sq. feet. I can spit from my bathroom into the living room and hit you square between the eyes.

I'm in the shower and I hear, "Mommmeeee, arrrre youuuuu? Mommeeee, arrrre youuuuu?"

"I'm in the shower, Chloe!"

"Oh. Mommeeeee, arrre youuuu?" This continues until I get out.

I walk in the living room and this is what I find. I warn you the following pictures are graphic and out of focus.

"Are you eating the paint?"

"Huh?"

"You're gonna take a bath." I walk back to the bathroom to get the water ready.

"Mommmeeee, arrrrre youuuuu?"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the life of a mom! *grin* Your kids are adorable... and I don't judge you! I put the baby signs video on for Co and put him in highchair for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14