Friday, March 6, 2009

Coop


Cooper's first birthday is less than a month away and I have no idea what I am going to do, if anything.

When Chloe turned one, I sent out some invitations and then ended up telling a few people it was ok if they weren't able to make it b/c out house is itty bitty.

So now that it's that time again, I'm feeling conflicted. I want to have a little shin dig, emphasis on little, but I don't know if I really want to.

On Cooper's actual birthday, April 3rd, we are all going to see Elmo at the BOK Center, so that'll be fun- for Chloe.

Cooper is so much like his dad though. I think if Coop could talk he'd say, "Mom, I really don't care if I have a party."

We look forward to the day when our home is bigger than our mini.

There is always the park.
(Hmm, I think I may have an idea... stay tuned.)

3 comments:

  1. Our family is always up for the park. Should be good weather, too. What does Coop want for his birthday?
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I never forget his birthday since we are one day apart=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe coop is almost one! that's insane! wasn't he born, like, yesterday? or at least last month sometime? seems like it ...

    anebouri

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14