Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MRI

I have my MRI Thursday morning or if you are reading this on Thursday morning, I have my MRI today at 8:00 am. If you are reading this after 8:00am then I had my MRI this morning at 8:00am. I'm not sure when I will hear anything, but I'm not expecting to hear until after the weekend.


So to help pass the time and give you the chills and possible make you clean your house from top to bottom like I did even though I found it outside, may I introduce you to 'Her.' (That's her name, 'Her')



She was outside on the window sill.. good times. Did I have a panic and clean the house from top to bottom? Yes, until the vacuum needed cleaning.

3 comments:

  1. It's 8:05 and I'm praying for you. Please tell me you killed Her. We found one out in the wood pile while we were cleaning up and I freaked out. Of course the kids were out there with no shoes right in the middle of everything!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Megan. I pray you have peace awaiting the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best wishes megan. and i hate spiders. hate them, hate them. i won't kill them, but i burn them with my hate.

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14