Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Question

For those of you who read my blog, this is your warning: The ride you are about to take over the next few weeks WILL consist of some random funny moments and some random serious ones. Thank you and enjoy the ride.

Sorry about the dramatic bombshell I dropped on ya last night. To answer your burning questions, I am going to be tested for M.S. Wednesday I will have blood drawn and within the next few weeks I will have an MRI. I will definitely keep you posted and continue to please pray.

So here is a random question to bring some laughs; hopefully.

Question: How long does it take for a Wal-Mart bag, in Oklahoma weather, to break apart and fall out of a tree?

Answer: Just over a year.

And how do I know this, well there was one in our tree and it finally broke into enough pieces that it fell out today. That brutal north wind did it in. Now we don't look so country with a bag dangling in our tree.

2 comments:

  1. Megan,
    I will certainly be lifing you up in the days ahead.
    Your question cracked me up! It is especially funny that it takes a full year for it to break in a tree, but if you carry it with a gallon of milk in it, it takes less time to break than it takes you to walk from the car to the front door! (or at least it does me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan-
    I was thinking about you & praying for you after bible study last night. I went through a trial during my pregnancy with Kaleb & the Lord gave me this verse-
    "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:5-7
    I am praying for you to have that peace during this test.

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14