Friday, June 6, 2008

Chloe Eating

Hello friends... Below is a clip of Chloe eating in her new chair. Since receiving this magnificent gift from her parents, she has become extremely bossy. As her caregiver, I will lift her into her chair, sometimes she climbs up, then I will place her 'made to order' meal in front of her and this is the thanks I get. Listen closely to her boss me around. If you don't understand her read below the video.

Yes, that is my daughter. She is telling me to 'go away.' You are asking, "Where did she learn that?" I have no idea, we don't tell her to go away, nor do we tell each other. Too funny. The first time she told me that I couldn't believe my ears. I didn't know she knew those words. We just crack up, inside of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14