Thursday, June 26, 2008

MAWAGE.






Yep, mawage is going to bring some of my closest college friends togever this weekend. Jess is getting married! Woohoo! "Congrat's to you both and we love you!"


Jess and Kelly

Here's a picture of Matt and I on our wedding day. I don't think I have a good one of the two of us on CD yet, costs too much to get them put from film to CD. This is the best I could do. I looked at my wedding dress last night and wished it still fit. It's so pretty I want to wear it to Wal-Mart or something. Yah, you laugh, but I would fit right in and you know it!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's absolutely hilarious that you want to wear your wedding dress to Wal-Mart. And I can see you doing it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monty Python--gotta love it! And you look so pretty in your wedding dress!! I know, I wish mine fit too! Someday. My goal is by my Anniversary. I always have this silly goal to weigh in on my Anniversary what I weighed on my wedding day--107. I've accomplished it for 5 years, but this 6th is going to be a real challenge!!! Aug. 10th. I'm not counting on it, actually...if it happens, I will definitely take a picture of me in my wedding dress again.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try my dress on sometimes and laugh!!!! Your wedding was so fun when we went to that one place to eat and get your hair done!

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14