Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm BACK!!

Due to some recent Internet technical difficulties, I have been without Internet since Monday morning. My thanks to ATT for fast delivery, but I do believe had I started walking to where ever ATT is located (India, Carribean) I could have gotten there before an associate answered the phone; I had to call them four times!! I think I used just about ALL of my rollover minutes. It really wasn't that bad being without, the only thing I was needing was my email. I ordered Cooper's crib last week and had been anticipating an email telling me it arrived at the store AND I got Matt a Father's Day/I Love You gift; needed email to verify everything.

That's all.. Stay tuned for pictures and stories. They've been bottled up for a few days!!

2 comments:

  1. Megan,
    This is Andrea (Alicia's big sister). I ended up on your blog from Alicia's, and I just wanted to tell you that you have adorable kids. It's great to see that you're doing so good, and have such a happy, cute family. I'm glad you and Alicia have gotten back in touch.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14