Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Well, I want to apologize to all the woman out there because I am sad to tell you that I married the most wonderful man in the world and you all missed out! ;)

Matt you are an amazing amazing and funny father. Our kids are so blessed to have you as their dada. Chloe adores you. As soon as you step foot in the door, her world gets better. You are her love, even though she tells you to 'go away' while she eats.

Cooper loves his daddy as well and I know if he could talk that's what he would say. When he smiles and coos at you I know you feel in your heart the love he has for you.

Thanks honey for all you do for our family. I wish there was a better way to say it, but there isn't, although I tried by getting you that fancy GPS. Did it work?


Love ya babe.

1 comment:

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14