Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let's Get Physical, Physical

Since it is just too much to haul the kids to the Y to work out, I attempted to do a few things in the living room. Chloe thinks it's very funny and she does her best to mimic my actions.

Here's Chloe doing her rendition of a sit-up, followed by a beautiful attempt at push-ups and then jumping jacks. Note: I do not do them the same as her. Another Note: I am so sorry for the poor lighting and terrible quality. Lighting in our house stinks and cell phones make horrible camcorders.

Enjoy.



Ok, so I think she's totally hillarious and I can't stop watching it. The way she does her sit-ups or head banging is too funny.

Again, apologies for the quality. I need to invest in a camcorder.

Have a good day and remember to exercise!

4 comments:

  1. Super, I can handle that kind of workout...does she have a video for sale? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too much!! I would make the drive up to B-ville to take her class =) Speaking of class...I have 2 hours of a good butt wooping scheduled for this evening. Knowing that I'll be coming home about 1400 calories lighter makes it all worth it though.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14