Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Not Worthy

I've been granted another award.

This is an award I don't feel all that worthy of. It comes to me from a former roommate, who had to watch my now husband and I make out on the couch, (sorry tmi). Now my former roomy, is a writer, as am I, but she really is a writer. I'm only loved by God when it comes to writing.

She writes in a way I dream of and aspire to. She uses words that I don't understand, but am too lazy to look up in a dictionary and possibly embarrassed to admit I need a dictionary to read her blog. (I did get a college degree, but in recreation management. Give me a bone and I can find it. Give me a big word and I'll need a dictionary.)

She posts a few times a week, if I'm lucky, and I think that's because it takes her a few days to recover. When she writes creativity & passion flows.

Here's the award.

I hope I measure up in my own right/write.

Now for the rules and regulations. Answer the following questions.

1) Say one nice thing to the man in your life.
"Coop, thanks for loving me more than your sister does."

2) List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life.
1. Washing my face before noon. 2. Drinking LESS than 3 cups of coffee, in one day. (Don't judge me people. I am NOT blessed with the gift of 'early riser.' I don't like worms anyways.) 3. If I get a perfect score on Guitar Hero. 4. I remember that Cooper is almost 10 months old and he DOES have to have more than a bottle every 3 hours. 5. When Coop looks at me and smiles, and when Chloe looks at me and growls 6. Finally, I remember to thank the God that gave it all to me and can take it away.

3) Assign this award to 5 other blogs
Amanda McD
Leann
Connie M.
According to Ashley
Jenn P.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award:) I'm going to have to think carefully about how I measure my success....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously just got teary-eyed! Don't do that to me, woman! I started out laughing about you and Matt, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fawn-Sorry you had to witness those make out sessions... I still feel some shame about that. :) I did mean every word though. I try to tell Matt what you wrote, but really your writing is above his head I think. Don't tell him I said that. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan! Thanks for all your nice comments. Thought I would pop over and read your blog as well. Darling children. I must agree with you completely. Fawn is a truly gifted writer and I too sometimes refer to good ol' Webster's. Aren't we lucky to know someone so talented?

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14