Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sometimes...

... I like to say what I feel even though that may offend. If you haven't figured that out yet, you haven't been keeping up with my posts.

I received an email the other day, that helped calm my fears of what may happen come November 4, 2008.

Here it is below:


17 For the Scripture tells Pharaoh:
For this reason I raised you up:
so that I may display My power in you,
and that My name may be proclaimed in all the earth.
Romans 9:17 (HCSB)
Wise people are very concerned about the future of America regardless of who is elected in November. Let us cast ourselves upon the mercies of our great God and beg Him for His intervention in the course of our nation. We have been morally bankrupt for a generation; we are now facing financial catastrophe and the growth of federal power and authority unlike anything we have ever seen.
We must pray for God's will to be done in the upcoming election, even if we may not be pleased with the outcome. God raised up Pharaoh for His sovereign purposes. He may not give us the President we want; but He may give us the President we deserve or need in order to (1)chasten us and (2)to demonstrate His power and purpose.
People, we must pray.
Pastor


The same person sent me a link that I found very interesting. Here it is Click Here.
Am I biased? Yes. Should that offend you? No b/c you are probably biased in your own right.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that link...things are just way too shady with that man. Praying hard.

    ReplyDelete

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. -Corinthians 5:14